BariTechSol is always looking for Good, Enthusiastic and Talented people to be a part of the company. We have been in the BPO business since 2007, and constantly have openings for people who can become a part of the company and help it grow. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a highly competitive and professionally sound Assistant Manager HR. The candidate must be a Business Graduate having proven experience of 1-3 years in Human Resource Management.
- Responsible for the complete Hiring Process from recruitment to On Boarding of Employees.
- Maintain employee records/personnel files.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Handle staff grievances and take-up for necessary action.
- Conduct exit interviews and update management with findings.
- Work on development of HRMS.
- Assist in the development and improvement of policies to better facilitate HRM.
- Provide guidance to staff on employment and compensation policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage HRIS processes - assist with the input and maintenance of employee data ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Work over company culture, employees retention, and separation management.
- Manage other areas of HR like Employees' Time management, Leaves management etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Positive, self-motivated and detail oriented; Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office products.
We’re looking for a tech-oriented, highly competitive and professionally sound Business Development Manager. The candidate must be a Business Graduate having proven experience of 3-4 years in Sales & Business Development in IT industry (preferably in Middle East countries).
- Understand Company’s goal & aim to enhance the company’s performance.
- Identify new customers & Convert possible leads in to potential clients.
- Follow up potential leads via follow up emails, phone call and Skype/one to one meetings.
- Assist mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop new services & products.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Responsible for managing social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest etc
- Represent Company at National & International Exhibitions, Conferences & Events.
- Submit status & progress reports to management regarding forecasted sales targets & actual sales statistics.
- Bachelor's Degree – Management or Business preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in business development in IT industry.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Effective Presentation Skills.
Other Skills & Qualifications
Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Proposal Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
- We require competent and highly motivated Software Developers with sound knowledge of .Net development tools and Databases.
- Developers should have thorough understanding of Object Oriented Design. Software Developers will be required to work on product development and enhancements within the existing products.
- Developer would be required to have good communication skills and should be comfortable working in a distributed team.
- Applicants will develop, implement and support enterprise level solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science from a reputable University.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Quick learner.
- Must be able to work independently and also as a team member to share goals and objectives.
- .Net Development knowledge and clear Object Oriented Programming concepts is a must.
- Knowledge of C# and Web-services is a must.
- Knowledge of sql is required.
- Knowledge of ASP.net MVC is required.
- Knowledge of working with html5 will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Help verify the design solution within the product and technology frame works, based on the clients requirements.
- Verify and understand requirements and coordinate with the Business Analyst for appropriate input.
- Review, develop and execute project Test plans to address user requirements.
- Review the results with Business Analysts.
The candidate has to have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills in English, other requirements include:
- Candidate should have BS degree in Computer Science from a reputable University and have understanding of Software Engineering concepts.
- Fast Learner with high bandwidth.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Understanding in performing software Quality Assurance activities and bugs tracking.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and life cycles.
- Understanding in writing test plans, testing procedures, test matrices, test data generation and execution of test plans.
- Recreate reported defects in testing environments, and verify if issues are fixed.
- Understanding of Software Development Documentations.
- Writing test cases against requirements and executing them in a timely manner.
- Understanding of Web based application and webservices and how they work.
- Communicate with Business Analyst on the requirements and keeping them up to speed on the progress.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with Business Analyst on defects.
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
- Automation of testcases.
- Able to handle projects individually and also able to work in a team.
- Should be able to write queries against SQL Server databases.
Benefits / Facilities
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Recreational Room
- Annual Picnic
- Leave Encashment