BariTechSol is looking for a responsible individual who is willing to give a boost start up to his career in the field of Information Technology and Security can apply with confidence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Overall IT Operations.
- Oversee troubleshooting for system and Server errors.
- Manage and Lead the team to support for network issues and respond to requests for IT support.
- Evaluate Network connectivity, equipment, and software issues.
- Keep an eye on network monitoring and keep the security on high priority.
- Knowledge of information security and data leak prevention must.
- Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software in Live environment.
- Proficient at administering common network services, such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain Network Routers/Switches/Firewalls preferable (Fortigate, Mikrotik, cisco).
- Perform data backups of servers and users on regular basis.
- Manage End Point Security, Antivirus, Patch Management Manage Servers File Servers.
- Maintain IT department SLAs, Procedures and IT Policy.
- Keep inventory of equipment, software, and licenses up to date.
- Manage Backup Servers, Services and data backups Maintain server, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Management & configuration of IPsec VPN’s (Site to Site VPN, Remote VPN, SSL VPN), DMVPN.
- Manage Domain Controllers and services.
- Management of Data Center Servers, network equipment/Devices, Cooling and Power of Data center.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Securing network by implementing security policies, and hardening of network devices.
- Provide training to /orientate end-users on different tools/applications.
- Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN infrastructure, including network cabling, testing network connectivity, firewall configurations, tablet and desktop internet applications, etc.
- Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN infrastructure, back haul technologies, WAN and Internet routing protocols, etc.
- Familiar with Group policy objects and delegate controls.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms, including VMware vSphere 6.5 or above.
- Familiar with Linux and Ubuntu.
- Planning and Designing of IT Infrastructure and make changes/upgrade and maintain as per requirements Maintain network and technical facilities Globally.
- Administration of vCenter environment including multiple ESXi, vCenter v6.5 and v6.7.
- Familiar with common VoIP protocols including H.323, SIP, IAX.
- Understands Voice over IP systems, including PBX systems based on Asterisk, Grand Stream and 3CX telephony software.
- Knowledge of Cpanel/WHM and website deployment.
- Should be familiar with Domain, Hosting, Xampp server and websites backup.
- Knowledge of Local host, deployment, management and troubleshooting of web applications or web servers. Intermediate scripting skills (Command line/PowerShell/VB Script).
- The candidate should be proficient in design, installation, migration and troubleshooting Active Directory and Exchange.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- The candidate must be Graduate in Computer Science or related field
CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification is a plus
- The candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Must have exposure of the Software Industry
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Shift timings: Rotational
- Location: PECHS block 06, Karachi